Leduc Minor Hockey Travel Permit Request

Travel Permits are required for all games/tournaments/practices in which your team travels outside of the City of Leduc, with the exception of league games or regularly scheduled practices. Every team travelling outside of the City of Leduc MUST fill out a Travel Permit and submit it to Risk Management.

If you choose not to fill out a Travel Permit, your team will not be permitted to travel and all insurances will be voided. If you travel without a permit your team may face disciplinary action.

All Travel permits require the Exhibition Permit number or the Tournament Sanction number from the home team.

Once you have requested a Travel Permit, you will be contacted with your Travel Permit number.

If you have any questions - or need to make changes to your already completed form - please contact risk@lmha.ab.ca

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

Get Started

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

Get Started

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

Get Started

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

Get Started