LMHA VISION STATEMENT
"Building positive values and skills for a lifetime"
LMHA MISSION STATEMENT
"Building positive Values and life skills with quality leadership, by providing opportunities to develop, promote, and improve hockey in a positive environment for the children, volunteers,and parents in the community of Leduc."
VALUES & BELIEFS
1. That the Association needs to operate with proper planning, clearly defined policies, procedures, and job descriptions.
2. That communication will be accurate, consistent, honest and open throughout our operations.
3. That the Association operates with financial and fiscal accountability and responsibility based upon the concept of value for the members.
4. That all children should have the opportunity to participate and have fun regardless of their skill level, gender or desire.
5. That all participants shall act honestly using care and common sense, and act in the best interest of the organization.
6. That a "Safety First" attitude should be incorporated into all aspects of the Association.
7. That all children are entitled to caring and qualified leadership in a positive environment.
8. That all participants should be treated with respect and in a manner that enhances self-esteem, and maintain dignity.
9. That participation in Leduc Minor Hockey Association will build life-skills through a quality work ethic, communication, learning to work as a team,and participation in decision making.