TRIP OF THE MONTH WINNERS - Please check our webpage -------> www.lmha.ab.ca/content/Trip-of-the-Month-Winners
There are a variety of Fundraising/Volunteer Options to sign up for.
Each Option is valued at $250.
2 x $250 UNDATED Fundraising/Volunteer cheques MUST be received by LMHA by Sept 1 2019. Please make the cheque out to "Leduc Minor Hockey Association". These cheques will ONLY be cashed if you do not fulfill your Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments selected.
Please Mail to:
Leduc, AB T9E 6M8
RE: Volunteer Cheques
If LMHA does not receive the UNDATED cheques by Sept 1, 2019, $500 will be charged to the players credit card (if available - or to the player's RAMP account) on file by March 1st, 2020 when Volunteer commitments are unfulfilled
LMHA is using SignUp.com to organize our events, please use the links below to sign up after completing your players registration.
1. Player Evaluations in September. Please note that you cannot evaluate in the level in which your child is registered. You MUST select a different age group to assist with evaluations. SignUp TBA
2. Midget AA Preseason Tournament Sept 2019 (Scoreclock, Penalty Box, & Scoresheet) SignUp TBA
3. Adam Myers Memorial Tournament Committee Member Nov 2019 - Peewee Division (Earn 2 Credits organizing this tournament) Signup TBA
4. Adam Myers Memorial Tournament Nov 2019 - Peewee Division (Prize Table) SignUp TBA
5. Gary Tremblay Memorial Initiation Tournament Committee Member Feb 2020 (Earn 2 credits organizing this tournament) Signup TBA
6. Gary Tremblay Memorial Initiation Tournament Feb 2020 (Prize Table) SignUp TBA
7. $250 Prize Table Item SignUp TBA
8. Sell $250 worth of Raffle Tickets. You will be responsible to sell all of the tickets received or purchase the remaining unsold tickets. Please select one other fundraising/volunteer options. SignUp TBA
9. Sell $500 worth of Raffle Tickets. You will be responsible to sell all of the tickets received or purchase the remaining unsold tickets. SignUp TBA
10. Monetary pay $250 to cover 1 of 2 Fundraising//Volunteer Requirements. Please select one other fundraising/volunteer options. SignUp TBA
11. Monetary pay $500 to cover 2 of 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Requirements. (This fulfils your volunteer requirements for ONE CHILD) SignUp TBA
12. Board Members of LMHA volunteer commitment counts as all registered children's Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments. DO NOT select any volunteer commitments if you are a board member.
13. Head Coaches count as all 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments. You must first select your 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments and a Coaching Application. If you are selected to Head Coach by the Coach Selection Committee, contact LMHA Administrator to remove your 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments previously selected.
14. Assistant Coaches that LMHA pays to card count for 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments. You must first select your 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments and a Coaching Application. If you are selected to Assistant Coach and the Hockey Alberta carding is paid for by LMHA, contact LMHA Administrator to remove your 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments previously selected.
15. Team Managers count as 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments. You must first select your 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments and a Manager Application. If you are selected to Manage a team, contact LMHA Administrator to remove your 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments previously selected.
16. Co-Managers count as 1 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments. You must first select your 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments and a Manager Application. If you are selected to Manage a team, contact LMHA Administrator to remove 1 of your Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments previously selected.
Additional events may become available and will be updated and communicated to all members as the season unfolds. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THERE ARE ANY FUTHER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE! Please sign up ASAP!
You are responsible to complete you Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments that you choose from the above list. LMHA will email to remind you of these shifts. If you change your email address it is your responsibility to update your account with LMHA and SignUps. If you cannot attend the event you signed up for, it is YOUR responsibility to find a replacement (friend or family member). Your replacement person must notify the sign in person that they are volunteering for your child. If you fail to fulfill your selected Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments, the players registration account will be charged $250 for every Fundraising/Volunteer Commitment NOT MET.
We are looking forward to everyone's support this season to help keep Minor Hockey in Leduc the best possible!
If there are any questions about Evaluations, please contact the Director of the division you have volunteered for. www.lmha.ab.ca , at the top of the page select HOME, In the middle of the page select EXECUTIVES, select the appropriate director.
If there are any questions about payments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any questions about Volunteer commitments please contact email@example.com
TEAM FUNDRAISING GUIDELINES:
We ask that all fundraisers be registered with the fundraising director before moving forward
*If you are selling a product you DO NOT need a AGLC Licence but we ask that you still register the fundraiser with the fundraising director
*All Raffles, square selling, silent auctions etc need to be registered with the fundraising director
* ALL AGLC Licenses MUST be obtained through LMHA. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request you license.
* Please make sure you are aware or ask if you do not know the requirements AGLC sets forth for raffles etc. There are strict guidelines that need to be followed
* All financial ledgers, winner sheet etc needs to be kept for 2 years for AGLC, this is the teams responsibility to keep these documents in case requested by AGLC
* Gaming monies CAN only be used for:
1) Tournament Entry fees
3) Player development Ie: Shooting clinics
4) Team meals for AWAY tournament's or games
* Gaming monies CANNOT be used for:
1) Team apparel (unless it stays with LMHA after the season is complete)
2) Social Events
You will need to have clear records and receipts to present to AGLC showing where the money was spent if requested, this is your teams responsibility to have this
Team Sponsorship or Donations:
The sponsor that has been assigned to your team has already graciously donated funds to LMHA to keep the great sport of hockey alive in Leduc with fee's low. We ask that you do not request any more funds from your team sponsor; However we do ask that you take the time to thank them for their donation in a email or letter. A team photo will be presented to them at the end of the season but we ask that you give them the recognition deserved by always making sure the following is done:
You enter your team in tournaments with your sponsors name
IE: " Leduc Canadian Tire Atom 1 Roughnecks"
Approaching companies that are not LMHA sponsors is on the discretion of the team, a great letter that can be edited to suit your needs is listed below.
LMHA DONATION LETTER
TEAM FUNDRAISING IDEAS
SPIRIT OF HOCKEY CALENDARS
This could be a good fundraiser for the Initiation teams even up to Pee Wee. The minimum you can order is 50. People sell them for $20.00 and after all is sold - Spirit of Hockey reimburses you back $10.00 per calendar sold. So teams are making $10.00 a calendar. Please see the brochure to see the profits. Click here to see a small sample of the Months of the Calendar.
** If you would like your company listed as a fundraising idea please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your Fundraising Director at firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow 48 hours for your email to be responded to!
Have a great Season!
Hockey Fights Cancer - Leduc Peewee 2 vs Thunderstars Peewee 1
Leduc Rec Centre - Sobeys Arena
Hockey Fights Cancer - Leduc Peewee 2